Desmopol is a highly elastomeric continuous waterproofing membrane that can be installed in a single layer with excellent adhesion to all types of surfaces.
Desmopol holds an ETA Certification for 25 years life expectancy, making it an ideal solution for waterproofing new builds or restorations.
Key advantages for using the Desmopol liquid waterproofing system:
- The product is installed in only 1 layer (with accelerator).
- Rapid curing, product is waterproof and touch dry 30 mins after application.
- Easy and quick application, no reinforcement required
- Most substrates do not require a primer
- Can be installed directly on top of, metal, torch on felt, GRP, plywood, asphalt, asbestos, plastic
- 600% elongation
- The product has no seams or overlaps.
- The system is certified for ETA in excess of 25 years and we are currently converting to BBA.
- It can be applied down to -5Cº , so winter application is possible
- High resistance to extreme temperatures from -40C – 80C.
- Easy to completely waterproof detail work, ie pipes, outlets etc. (this can be difficult with rubber or felt etc.).
- Protects against corrosion, rust and wear.
- Allows vapour diffusion.